#BaltimoreVotes Information Session
- What: Become Certified to Register Eligible Voters & Prepare for Elections in June!
- When: Thursday, February 15th from 5:30pm to 7:00 pm
- Where: The Motor House, 120 W North Avenue
#BaltimoreVotes is a campaign, dedicated to providing everyone in Baltimore, without prejudice or bias the information and motivation they need to engage in every election confidently. Right now we’re invested in supporting individuals in Baltimore interested in voter registration, voter education, and voter turnout efforts as a tool to empower their community to vote.
Click here to register for the free event.
During this information session, we’ll explore resources being used around the country, brainstorm collaboratively on a Baltimore where every eligible voter is confident casting a Ballot in June and every election. Also, The Baltimore City Board of Elections will be on site to certify anyone looking to register eligible voters this upcoming election.
- Join a larger network of non partisan civic engagement!
- Become certified to register eligible voters!
- Learn about initiatives going on across the country!
- Create a community engagement plan!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the #BaltimoreVotes campaign and answer any questions you may have on how to access these resources!
#BaltimoreVotes is thankful to the Central Baltimore Partnership for faciliting this event and to The Motor House for hosting.
A Happy Hour to immediately follow!